Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Almost a year and a half. This age is so fun.There are so many things that she does that just cracks me up. Her little personality is starting to come through. Some of the favorite things I love that she does is ...that she will say please for other kids to give her the toy she wants. She pats my back when I cough. She gives me random hugs. I make all her owies go away. She blows kisses to strangers . She shrugs her shoulder. She loves to get attention from strangers. I love it when she plays peek a boos.  I love watching her get super duper excited at fish or when she plays with other kids. I love it when she tries to jump. She is starting to become a really good dancer. It's cute when she wakes up at night and she stands in her crib with her head leaning on the side of the crib. I love that she loves food. I love it when she talks. She loves to go brush her teeth. I love watching her really take care of her doll. I think it's hilarious when she calls me Chelsea and daddy honey. I love seeing those lips just pout. She says xie xie for thank you in Chinese all day long when I give her things. And pretends to pray for only 5 sec and sometimes will even mutter something when she folds her arms and puts her head down. She is my best buddy ( after daddy of course :P). Never knew I could become best buddies with someone so little :D.

2 comments:

  1. This is so so sweet! Such a cutie :) You are such a good mom Chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! So fun!

    ReplyDelete