Thursday, August 13, 2009




Honeymoon in Hawaii!!!!!!!!

We were blessed to go to Hawaii for our Honeymoon. It was surely fun to go back to the island. Since this is the third Summer in a row for me, going to Hawaii almost felt like home. I loved it. It was like a dream come true. How I've always wanted to share my Hawaii experience with someone special and that I got to. You would think that since Jonathan goes there so often he would have done everything before but nope! He never really enjoyed it like a tourist. So I took him to places he surprisingly has never been! On Oaihu we went to the Swap MEET, Pearl Harbor and the P.C.C. and ate lots of good good food!!!!!!!! Real Chinese food.

The second week we both got to go on a little adventure and go somewhere where we both have never traveled to before. The BIG ISLAND. HOME OF THE VOLCANOES! Jonathan was so cute and surprised me with a rental that had a comfortable top! ( which is my favorite thing in a car!) With the great vast landscapes we roomed free and traveled around the whole island. I have never seen anything quite this beautiful. The terrain changed every mile it seems. Hard to believe we were in the same place. It was fascinating. The black. yellow, green terrain that bordered sometimes black and sometimes white beaches. Our two week honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment