Wednesday, July 27, 2011

and The city mini Stroller WINS!


So I have to post about this because I have thought about this purchased for WAYYYY tooooo LONG! Kiera is ready to be out of her car seat and so we have to say goodbye to her graco snap and go unless she falls asleep in the car. I want something light, with a big canopy mid-range price, one hand fold , one hand steer, and strong enough to hold a bunch of groceries, and sturdy enough for long walks. So I Read SOOO many reviews and spent way too much time researcher about every stroller ( as if this decision will effect the rest of Kiera's life)! Did you know that people buy strollers for 1000 dollars! Or that there are tons of reviews on you tube about them? Or that baby gizmo has great reviews on many strollers! Anyways, after all the thinking, I decided that the City Mini will fit all my needs... plus I saw the color and fell in love... cause it was the color of my prom dress!

Here is a pic of it! Couldn't find an actual prom pic but I wore this at BYU too :D Hope it's as good as it seems. Perhaps I will give a review on it later :D

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you like it, since it's what we're considering too... And also, can we please see you guys before we leave California? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow night??? What you doing?

    ReplyDelete