Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I love it when...

Things I love about babies.. well this baby especially:

I love it when she beams when I come into her room to get her out of her crib. I feel like I rescue her everyday!
I love it when she drops her head into me when she is tired
I love it when she laughs when I have hiccups
I love it when she says mama and baba all day
I love it when she talks to herself to sleep
I love it when she finds the edge of the carpet fascinating among many other things
I love it when she gets soo excited when she sees her dad
I love it when she puts on a show for all new strangers but is loyal to me when they take her away ;)
I love it when she eats fruits and has chipmunk cheeks
I love that she crawls with all her might just to get to where I am
I love it when I'm too tired to play with her and she just crawls all over me.
I love that her kisses are licks
I love her passion for food
I love that she laughs all the time and has learned to clap and wave.

Kiera, don't grow up too fast!


1 comment: